Minority Cell in Jyoti College of Management Science and Technology Function with The Aim of Protecting the Minority Communities in The Institution. The College Takes Special Interest in Facilitating Financial Support to The Students from Communities from state government as well as central government Agencies and Other Sources.
- To provide opportunities for the personal and professional development of minorities community students.
- To implement schemes proposed by the state government and central government.
- To strengthen diversity within the institutions.
- To handle the problems in time, raised by the students of minority communities.
- Government for the welfare of students from minority communities.
- The minority cell determined to meet the various needs of minority communities.
- The minority cell promotes healthy interpersonal relationships among the students belonging to various social background.