Introduction of Social Activities:
Means all activities associated with socializing with family, friends and in the community. Personal assistance may include accompanying the Leader while visiting, travelling or while on holiday. Assistance using public and private transport including driving, interpretation and communication. Assisting an individual to develop and maintain social interaction.
MEANING OF SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:
Meaning of social activities is social work which mean that the social activities done by the society for long time are called social activities. Students together do social activities to spread awareness in the society like- cleanliness Rally, Metadata Rally, Tree Plantation programmes etc.
Objectives of Social Activities
- In social activities the students are trained to be self- reliant hard working, resourceful in order to achieve perfection in all those task.
- Students are taught group work by giving them information about the diversity of cultures and religion.
- Students to inspire practical thinking, social awareness abilities and leadership.
- Students help in setting goal for career and life.
- Traffic and Road Safety. Ensuring pedestrian and driver safety.
- Training a New Generation of People. Paving the way for the future of the next generation. ...
- Innovation. Making people's lifestyles better.
- Environmental Protection.
- Contribution to Local Communities.
Importance of Social Activities
- It emphasizes physical development more than intellectual development.
- Through this, the skills inherent in the students can be identified.
- Students can be made active through social activities.
- The personality of the students can be developed through social activities.
- Maintaining emotional well being.
- Creating a powerful life.
- Developing close relationship.
- Getting opportunities to try new things.
- Helpful in enhancing physical health and quality of life.
- Increasing confidence.
- Helpful in enhancing knowledge talent and skill.
Functions of social activities are following-
- Awareness programme of swachchh bharat swasthya bharat.
- Awareness programme of voting.
- Awareness programme of sarvshiksha Abhiyan
- Awareness programme of Beti bachao, Beti padhao.
- Awareness programme of safe environment.
- Awareness programme of Road safety.
- Awareness programme of Safe water.
- Awareness programme of Safe Other Resources.
- Awareness programme of Plantation.