Jyoti college of management science and technology has Proposed to start M.Sc. Nursing program in all the five specialities. The Course is for a duration of two years. The affiliation of course to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly and Atal Bihari Vajpayee medical university, Lucknow. The entrance examination held by the University/Institution.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum educational requirements shall be passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Honours/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum of one year of work experience after B.Sc. Nursing or prior to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate has to be medically fit.
- Selection of the candidate shall be based on their performance.
- The number of seats are mentioned in front of each disciplines.
|Medical Surgical Nursing||4 seats|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing||4 seats|
|Child Health Nursing||4 seats|
|Mental Health (Psychiatry Nursing)||4 seats|
|Community Health Nursing||4 seats|
Philosophy of MSc. (N) Program
Post Graduate Program in Nursing is essential to prepare Nurses to improve quality of Nursing Practice and Nursing education in India. It builds upon and extends competencies acquired at the graduate level, application of relevant theories into Nursing practice, education, administrative and the development and research skills.
The program provides the basis for doctoral programme in Nursing, ensuring accountability and commitment to life long learning which fosters improvement of quality-patient care.